Okay, here’s my first Pokéfusion. =w=
I have more in progress but I really loved this one. \OuO/
Because I’ve seen this come up on my dash so often and it always seemed like a fun exercise that I had to try it at least once.
i need stiles to barge in the loft and ask what the hell is up with the alarm just so derek can tell him it alerts him whenever annoying people get close
• oh my god • yes • it would be hilarious • and if scott is there they can give each other that annoyed OH MY GOD expression • teen wolf is ruining my life
Drawing these is way too fun.
• UGH LOOK AT HOW CUTE NEO'S POKEMON FUSIONS AARREEEE • I WANT ONE
I forgot I wanted to draw some of these until they started showing up on my dash.
PETITION TO KEEP CREEPY OLD WHITE DUDES AWAY FROM MELISSA MCCALL
PETITION FOR MELISSA MCCALL TO BEAT THEM UP WITH A BASEBALL BAT
• totally saw some of his paintings in real life • which is super exciting
• I'M JUST SO HAPPY FOR HIM • WOW WOW WOW • colton you're such a sweetheart stop it • teen wolf is ruining my life
EXCLUSIVE: DreamWorks is firming up a January production start for Glimmer, and a big reason for that is so that it will allow some scheduling room for Dylan O’Brien to play the starring role. O’Brien is busy starring in Maze Runner for Fox, but he’s in talks for the lead, I hear. He’s repped by WME. He’s also in the TV series Teen Wolf, and the schedule was moved so he could complete the season of that show before going off to do feature work. Ringan Ledwidge directs the scifi thriller about a group of teenagers who discover a portal to the past. When one of them changes history, the effects start to snowball with tragic consequences. Josh Schwartz and Carter Blanchard wrote the script.
• oh my GOD DYLAN • I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU • WOW WOW WOW • you're going to star in everything • geez • teen wolf is ruining my life
A documentary of my thoughts during the Teen Wolf trailer…
• yeah pretty much • STILL HAVING AN IDENTITY CRISIS • BECAUSE DYLAN HAIR • BUT STILES • AND STILES CLOTHES • teen wolf is ruining my life
Oooh. Can I say this? I teared up a little! (Laughs) I’d just got back to my apartment, and I was telling my roommate Andy about my day, and my phone started ringing- and I had terrible service in my apartment, like the worst service that ever existed on Earth, so I don’t even know how it was ringing. But it was my manager, and I picked it up and ran outside to our little balcony in this little back alley.
So it’s me in my random freakin’ crappy balcony in the middle of nowhere, and I’m leaning over trying to get every ounce of service that I could, hanging my entire body over the rail! But it was my manager and my mom and my dad on the line, and that tripped me out for a second. Then they all started screaming that I was gonna be Stiles… and I just got really happy. Kind of relieved, too, because I was in such a weird situation with school and whatnot, and I just didn’t wanna be there. I was just so torn between what I wanted to do- it’s not like I was a working actor, I totally wasn’t; this was the first job that I booked. So it just felt amazing. So surreal, man."
Qn: Where were you and what was your reaction when you first got the role of Stiles? (x)
• CAN'T WAIT • FOR ALL THREE • TO JUST BE INTERACTING • AND SNARKING AT EACH OTHER • ALL THE LIVE LONG DAY • teen wolf is ruining my life